แบบทดสอบภาษาอังกฤษ ชุดที่ 1

16/7/56 0 ความคิดเห็น


1. Thomas : What are you going to do?
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
2 Thomas : Can I borrow your calculator?
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
3. John : …….3……. Judy : Yes, I do.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
4. John : …….4……. Judy : Yes, please. I’m hungry.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
5. Mother : Have you got much homework today? Nancy : …….5…….
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
6. Miss Moore : …….6……. , please? Operator : Yes, I’ll put you through. Hold on, please.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
7. Operator : Yes, I’ll put you through. Hold on, please. Secretary : Hello! May I help you? Miss Moore : Yes, …….7…….
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
8. Secretary : I’m sorry, he’s out now. …….8…….
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
9. Miss Moore : Yes, please. Ask him to call Marie Moore. My number is 086 – 848 – 6545. Secretary : …….9……. , Miss Moore. Miss Moore : Thank you very much.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
10. Anne : I’m sorry. …….10……. Henry : Oh, never mind. We can meet after school.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น